Three Flight Pass $72.00
Repeat Flight $45.00
Purchased same day as Single Flight, same person.
Mega 5 Flights $100.00
Online Special Package (Our Most Popular) $100.00
3 Flights/ T-Shirt/ Video
Video of Your Flight $22.00
Coaching Package $325.00
5 Flights with Video and Instructor debriefing, same person.
Family Fun Package $335.00
15 min Family Block (up to 5 flyers)
Includes commemorative video of groups flight
Birthday Package $700.00
36 minutes of tunnel time, good for up to 12 people and a commemorative birthday video of your group and a Freefall t-shirt. The entire experience will take about 1 and a half hours.
Corporate Group Package $1000.00
Per Hour Rate. Best choice for larger groups. Max group size 20 persons per hour. You will have exclusive use of wind tunnel facilities with a certified instructor. We will divide 60 mins of flight time among the participants equally.
Includes commemorative video of of groups flights
All Flight Packages Include the Following
- Basic flight training class with a certified instructor (you will learn the basics of body flight, safety, and hand signals used in the tunnel).
- All flight gear required to fly in the tunnel; helmet goggles, flight suite earplugs, gloves, and running shoes if you need them.
- Video of your entire flight or group flight is available for an additional fee.
- Each flight is 60 sec in length (3 min flight = approx 6 jumps from a plane)
*Important things to know before purchase
- On-Line Purchases are Non-Refundable.
- Once the purchase is made customer must Print Pass and redeem it upon arrival. No flight will be honored without a printed pass.
- Flight packages are per person.
- You will enter the wind tunnel in groups of up to 5 and will share a 15 min flight (3 min per person).
- Review Flight Safety Criteria before purchase.
- Waiver must be signed prior to flight – Guardian signs for flyers under 18 yrs.
Flight Safety Criteria
INDOOR SKYDIVING IS AN EXTREME SPORT
Individuals who have or are prone to having any of the following conditions or limitations are PROHIBITED from flying:
- Under the influence of drugs or intoxication.
- Spine injury or dislocated shoulder bone, joint, ligament, or tendon condition including but not limited to fractures, sprains, strains, or tears.
- Heart problems.
- Any condition deemed unsafe for flying by freefall staff.