- Three Flight Pass $72.00
You will enter the wind tunnel in groups of up to 5 and will share a 15 min flight (3 min per person).
- Repeat Flight $45.00
Purchased same day as Single Flight, same person.
- Mega 5 Flights $100.00
- Online Special Package ( Our Most Popular ) $100.00
3 Flights/ T-Shirt/ Video
- Video of Your Flight $22.00
- Coaching Package $325.00
5 Flights with Video and Instructor debriefing, same person.
- Family Fun Package $335.00
15 min Family Block (up to 5 flyers)
Includes commemorative video of groups flight
- Birthday Package $700.00
36 minutes of tunnel time, good for up to 12 people, flight training class, flight gear, full guidance by a certified instructor, and a commemorative birthday DVD of your group and a Freefall t-shirt. The entire experience will take about 1 and a half hours.
- Corporate Group Package $1000.00
Per Hour Rate. Best choice for larger groups. You will have exclusive use of wind tunnel facilities with a certified instructor. We will divide 60 mins of flight time among the participants equally.
Includes commemorative video of of groups flights
All Flight Packages Include the Following
- Basic flight training class with a certified instructor (you will learn the basics of body flight, safety, and hand signals used in the tunnel).
- All flight gear required to fly in the tunnel; helmet goggles, flight suite earplugs, gloves, and running shoes if you need them.
- Video of your entire flight or group flight is available for an additional fee.
- Each flight is 60 sec in length (3 min flight = approx 6 jumps from a plane)
*Important things to know before purchase
- On-Line Purchases are Non-Refundable.
- Once the purchase is made customer must Print Pass and redeem it upon arrival. No flight will be honored without a printed pass.
- Flight packages are per person.
- You will enter the wind tunnel in groups of up to 5 and will share a 15 min flight (3 min per person).
- Review Flight Safety Criteria before purchase.
- Waiver must be signed prior to flight – Guardian signs for flyers under 18 yrs.
Featured on like
- Rick Mercer Report
- Kenny vs Spenny
- Canada AM
- Just Math
INDOOR SKYDIVING IS AN EXTREME SPORT
Individuals who have or are prone to having any of the following conditions or limitations are PROHIBITED from flying:
- Under the influence of drugs or intoxication.
- Spine injury or dislocated shoulder bone, joint, ligament, or tendon condition including but not limited to fractures, sprains, strains, or tears.
- Heart problems.
- Any condition deemed unsafe for flying by freefall staff.