We at Niagara Free Fall Indoor Skydiving (“we”, “us”, or “our”) understands your need for online privacy as a visitor to our websites including https://www.niagarafreefall.com and any of its subdomains (“Websites”).
- What information that we collect about you
- How we use the collected information
- How we store and protect it
- How we share it, in some instances
- How you can access and control your information
- and other related privacy information
Information We Collect
We collect personal data or information about you when you provide it to us or when you use the Websites. The personal information is described below:
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII). PII is specific information that can be used to identify, locate or contact you. Such PII may include, but not limited to your name, company name, address, email address, phone, and other contact information. The amount and type of information that we gather may vary depending on the nature of your interaction with the Websites.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information (NPII) or pseudonymous information. NPII is information other than PII, including aggregate information derived from PII, that may allow for singling out individual behaviors without directly identifying the individual e.g. device ID, online identifiers (e.g. cookie ID, mobile advertising ID, IP address) or any other technical identifiers. Such information also include what we record in our server logs typically made available by your web browser when you use or access the Websites, for instance, browser type, date/time of visit, IP address, computer information, operating system, referrer addresses, and other generally-accepted log information.
We do not collect sensitive data, as defined by GDPR (See GDPR Article 4(1)), that refers to information that reveals the race or ethnic, religion or philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political affiliation, trade union membership, health/medical status or information, genetic/biometric data.
Cookie and Opt Out
On our Websites, we use browser cookie to record and store NPII related to your navigation of our Websites including session information, access and usage preferences and pattern to help identify and track your usage our Websites to provide for personalization of your navigation on our Websites, promotion, and marketing to you and also to improve our service delivery to you. For your understanding, cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.
As required by applicable law, upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You may request to access, update or deletion of your PII by emailing us at email@example.com. We will respond to these requests within a reasonable timeframe.
Security and Retention
No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be secure. While we have implemented reasonable and appropriate measures designed meeting industry standard ISO27001 to prevent unauthorized access, and to protect and secure your personal information, we cannot guarantee the accidental or unlawful loss, access, use, alteration or disclosure. Notwithstanding that, You shall also take precautionary and adopt industry best practices in preventing any such breach. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby disclaim any liability related to a security breach or loss of your information.
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you our services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We are committed to use your data in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to laws governing privacy and data protection.
Changes to this Policy
Niagara Freefall & Interactive Center
6357 Stanley Ave. Niagara Falls
Ontario Canada – L2G3Y6