All Flight Packages Include the Following
- Basic flight training class with a certified instructor (you will learn the basics of body flight, safety, and hand signals used in the tunnel).
- All flight gear required to fly in the tunnel; helmet goggles, flight suite earplugs, gloves, and running shoes if you need them.
- Video of your entire flight or group flight is available for an additional fee.
- Each flight is 60 sec in length (3 min flight = approx 6 jumps from a plane)
*Important things to know before purchase
- On-Line Purchases are Non-Refundable.
- Once the purchase is made customer must Print Pass and redeem it upon arrival. No flight will be honored without a printed pass.
- Flight packages are per person.
- You will enter the wind tunnel in groups of up to 5 and will share a 15 min flight (3 min per person).
- Review Flight Safety Criteria before purchase.
- Waiver must be signed prior to flight – Guardian signs for flyers under 18 yrs.
Flight Safety Criteria
INDOOR SKYDIVING IS AN EXTREME SPORT
Individuals who have or are prone to having any of the following conditions or limitations are PROHIBITED from flying:
- Under the influence of drugs or intoxication.
- Spine injury or dislocated shoulder bone, joint, ligament, or tendon condition including but not limited to fractures, sprains, strains, or tears.
- Heart problems.
- Any condition deemed unsafe for flying by freefall staff.